To avoid a trip to the office, Dr. Saub can evaluate and treat some eye conditions online via a simple to use, private and secure video call using your smart phone, laptop or desktop.
I'm Currently Scheduling Virtual Visits
Request Your Appointment Online
Benefits of Virtual Visits & Online Appointments
Most insurance companies now cover online virtual visits due to COVID-19.
No Software or Accounts Required
You can use nearly any modern computer, smartphone or tablet with a camera and microphone.
Private and Secure
All data is encrypted and HIPAA compliant, the video sessions are anonymous, and the video and audio is not stored.
Virtual Visits Are By Appointment Only.
How To Schedule An Appointment
To make a virtual visit appointment, call Dr. Saub’s office at (408) 358-5300 to determine if an online visit is appropriate for your particular situation.
Non-urgent visits can also be requested by visiting our Appointment Request Page.
Monday – Friday
8:30AM – 5:00PM
12PM – 1:30PM
Office hours now vary due to COVID-19.
Virtual Visits Are Not For Emergencies
If You Are Having A Medical Emergency
Before Your Virtual Visit
How To Prepare and Check In
- Use a computer or mobile device with a camera and microphone. See device requirements below.
- Wash your hands ahead of time.
- Be seated comfortably in an area with good light on your face and eyes.
- Click one of the “Start Telemedicine Call With Dr. Saub” links on this page, or click here.
- Type your name and click “check in”
- Allow your device to access your camera and microphone
- Dr. Saub will then start your visit.
Device Requirements for Virtual Visits
- Desktop & Laptop Computers Running Windows or MacOS
- Mobile Phones & Tablets Running Android or iOS
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari Web Browser